When will these financial emergencies ever end? It seems like just when you get a handle on one bill, another one comes along to replace and even surpass it. Perhaps you sprained your ankle on a hiking trip through Virginia. Maybe your water heater stands on its last legs. Or it could be that you need to pay for your child’s school uniforms. No, there isn’t any end to these financial stresses in sight.
But is that really true? Is there really no relief for you? The thousands of people who’ve gotten title loans in Gaithersburg/ Montgomery Village would disagree with you. Because while a bank may or may not want your loan business, we do.
Getting a title loan is a very different experience than applying for a loan at one of the big banks in Maryland. You don’t need to have a list of people vouching for you. You don’t need to give up your first, second, and third-born children. And you don’t need good credit.
That’s a sticky one for many of our clients. Listen. We know that a poor credit rating could be what’s stopping you from getting the money you need. But we don’t require a sterling credit report rating. If you have a vehicle title to use as collateral you have a loan with us.
However, we would be doing you a disservice if we didn’t also mention how it will benefit your credit score in the long run to get a title loan. A good credit score comes from being good with the credit extended to you. Paying off your phone bill each month. Paying rent on time. And paying off loans like a title loan.
Now that we’ve convinced you that help for your situation really does exist, please continue perusing this document. You’ll learn how to apply for a loan below.
Title Loans Montgomery: Going Through the Application
You won’t need to leave the comfort of your living room to fill out our application. We offer you an online application for your convenience and privacy. Make sure you have:
- Info on the vehicle’s make/ type/ model
- Its year
- The mile-reading on the odometer
Plus we need:
- Your name
- Zip code
Type everything in and then turn in your application online. We also ask that you wait for a bit, because:
- We’ll send you an estimate for your loan amount
- We’ll be contacting the phone number you gave us to talk to you. We want to assist you through the last bit of the loan process.
If there is anything remaining that you don’t understand about title loans in Montgomery Village, please visit with your local title-loan rep when you have him/ her on the phone.
Title Loans Montgomery Village: The Legal Stuff
Don’t worry. This legal stuff exists for your benefit. Here’s what you’ll want to know in a nutshell: Title loans in Maryland have many laws regulating them, not just here in Maryland, but on the national level, too. These rules exist to protect title loan borrowers. To that end, you won’t find something you didn’t agree to in your contract after it was signed; you won’t have any misunderstandings about the process; and you won’t be confused about the interest rate.
Basically, your loan contract should list the following information:
- Number of months you’ll be paying on your loan
- How much you’ll be billed for each month
- And other financial data you need to know to make decisions about your loan
- You aren’t penalized for having a poor borrowing history. In fact, your title loan could help improve your credit score.
- You use the money for what you need it for. Your title is the only thing we need to know about your reasons why.
- Many laws protect you, the borrower. The terms of your loan will be written into your contract.
- Start the application online. No need to ask your banker for the money.
Sounds pretty easy, right? It is! Why not apply and see how title loans in Montgomery Village can change your financial picture in just a few minutes.